Friday, November 18, 2016

Welcome to Polished Tails!

It's been so long since I have clicked the "new post" button. I almost didn't do it, but I just can't post pretty polish pics without sharing a ton of other information that I would want to see before spending my hard earned cash on something. So here I am, blogging again when I swore that I would never come back.

I am a former blogger, but I went on hiatus in 2014. None of that matters though. Polish makes me happy, nail art makes me happy, so here I am. However, I am doing this on my terms this time. I'll post when I want to, and I can't say that I will be swatching all sorts of new polishes because I don't want to end up buried under deadlines that force me to choose between life and swatching. That just takes all the fun out of blogging. You be seeing I, A.M. Custom Color swatches as often as possible though. If there is one Indie brand that I truly believe in heart and soul, that's the one.

Polished Tails is my rebirth as a blogger. The name is a play on words, and refers to my love of foxes. I tried to find a cute fox with pretty nails, but uh, yeah.....

I'll be posting my social media links on the sidebar soon. I hate the whole layout process of blogging. I am horrible at it. ;)

Thanks for joining me. I'm crazy happy to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment